True or false:
- You are a strong business-to-business (B2B) writer, particularly in the healthcare industry. You have a good grasp of grammar, you choose your words carefully, and you pay keen attention to detail. You don’t just get the message across; you get the message across in the clearest, most attractive way possible.
- You are experienced. You have worked for 2-5 years writing B2B content for the purpose of lead generation, website conversion, course development, white papers, tech support, digital marketing, preferably on products sold to healthcare businesses and not private individuals.
- You are a content creator. You are prolific; when you need to, you can put out rough drafts or concepts under time constraints.
- You are independent. You are detail oriented and have the ability to take direction, solve problems, and get things done. You have a proven track record of being a top contributor on several successful projects.
- You know social media. You have the skills and contextual knowledge to produce content and manage our social media accounts for maximum ROI.
- You give your input. You have ideas and are not afraid to share them. You are always on the lookout for ways to improve processes and products.
- You are willing to go above and beyond. You are willing to solve problems and make improvements beyond just the specific tasks you have been assigned. You must be flexible and willing to work beyond normal hours on rare occasion.
- You are a team contributor. Not only are you a team member, working with others to create a better product, but you as an individual bring skills and experience to the table that will improve the team as a whole.
- You are able to work on site. We thrive on in-person collaboration.
Skills we desire that aren’t required:
A working knowledge of marketing automation software applications (e.g. Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Hubspot), WordPress & community building plugins, and course authoring applications (e.g. Articulate Storyline & Rise).
We are looking for someone who wants to apply their talents to helping themselves and others thrive in their work.
About Applied Learning:
We are a management consulting firm that develops and deploys in-person and online training solutions for innovative Fortune 500 corporations. Our goal is to elevate our client’s employees by helping them see why their jobs matter in context of a dynamic business environment. We offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance and 401(k). You will be joining a talented team of creatives and consultants.